Saturday, June 9, 2012

north face mittens When I returned to the village

He seems to live in the edge of the town,north face womens denali, each back time is almost fixed.
We did not go back to our families, will be very worried about it, I quietly thought.
Instant, only I and Li Tongtong two people, we how also to retain live them.
See my hands bandaged, Li Tongtong pull my hand, looked closely, distressed and asked, Catchy touches of the hands of less pain,north face mittens, time long past, swallowing bread, vague said, Eat almost the same, I inhaled deeply the breath, Li Tongtong nodded and said, , how could not find time to go. accidentally set out a somersault and broke his hand only, they did not seize me. Bright, the next time you encounter this kind of thing, you have to remember clearly, in my eyes, your safety is most important. The next morning, send Li Tongtong back, I returned to the county to do something for, before walking home, now I am already a millionaire, I should do something to the family.
The check, I'm one to completely accept the money, I what to do with it? This is still a problem, I know, Web sites and software do not have to increase investment, what can be developed capital?
When I returned to the village, ten o'clock, the village is quiet, basically no idlers, no one in my house, they should all labor in the fields, I was a bit of money, should not let their loved ones so much trouble.
We have the holidays, but my parents, brother is not a day is once a day unless the weather is too bad, they do not have time to rest, this is the lives of farmers.
The way in to the ground, I politely village

No comments:

Post a Comment