Thursday, July 26, 2012

fake oakley sunglasses then I definitely choose the latter

Arrow, and unfortunately this time the magic is not enough reason, the key?
Steel arrows into the body, Full Metal Jacket generals came tumbling down and with a dust looked powerful enemies fall, small Baihuan Ming cry, flapping wings, to express their joy, and I start to get your own this day of the ultimate outcome.
In addition to the Full Metal Jacket, General left after the death of can also receive the equipment, but also without the identification of equipment.
See the properties of the gold fine sword, and my music crooked mouth: gold fine sword, attack +100, Durability 200/200, 10% chance to ignore defense of equipment,fake oakleys, dark gold and equipment.
Days! Unique equipment! I do not know how so lucky to get such a good equipment. Attack +100 for Unique equipment is not how surprised, but that You can imagine the legitimate master of fighting on the occasion of two of the same series, and suddenly the other side of the sword can easily break through your defense, that is how a concept? think people feel terrible.
At the same time, I also know that a new access to advanced equipment, that is, before in the monster is not dead, will be knocked out of its weapons or other equipment, then this piece of weapon or equipment will be left behind, to become their own collections. This count is not a Bug?
The last time I found Bug system rewards 2000 reputation, but select a reputation and advanced equipment, then I definitely choose the latter, after all, the reputation only added once, but the advanced equipment is endless.
I am sure will soon dose of inner alchemy, to enhance their strength; but I glimpse around the white, a burst of heat filled, inner alchemy handed in front of white.
White obviously move very puzzled, after all, the Fengyun JINJIAWANG General Inner Alchemy is absolutely not where the goods, should be the best one in the inner alchemy that I have ever seen. But now I will, inner alchemy, let to white, this scene makes the white was deeply touched, Huan-ming soon swallow the inner alchemy.
Quickly, the white body filled with a burst of golden light golden light from the original size of the eyes has been expanded, until I close my eyes at the same time, a surge of heat flow from the pores throughout the body drill into me the whole parcel within; , the convergence to the pubic region site, where they formed a small air mass.
I was shocked by this change,fake oakley sunglasses, pubic region, where the air mass is what stuff? Looked at the log, there is no specific explanation, saying only that white can not absorb so much of inner alchemy energy, excess energy is automatically transferred to it the owner is my body.

No comments:

Post a Comment