Saturday, August 25, 2012

fake oakleys Smiled and nodded

Open the wolf, the leopard family own words alone, they do not have the ability to robbery, loss of cover and protection of the wolf, the leopard family did not dare go out robbery, once out ... is likely to hit the enemy forces that when ... leopard clan may from this demise.
Looked a look of sincere war, think about leopard family has been as leopard Huang could not help sweating, wolf treat them really brotherly to describe it,fake oakleys, but the leopard family? They are how to treat a wolf? them worthy of the wolf to be treated as such?
Think of here, panic fierce leopard looked up, the firm looked at me and said: Listened to Leopard Wong's words, the war excitement stood up and rushed to the side of the leopard Huang, tightly holding his large body, moved: the From now on, the wolf in the leopard family is flesh and blood brothers and family! Looked sincere war, leopard Huang lips trembling, difficult opening: war, ... I actually ... Hear the leopard Huang says, I immediately understand that he is the altar was everything, and sometimes, too honest, but not good, so Gengzhi wolf, let them know that the leopard family so, playing jokes, for fear of future get along cause.
Thought of this, I laughed and stood up and loudly: over again! Hear me, fierce leopard Huang startled, stopped, then gratitude towards my opinion, he knew the boss have forgiven their faults, no longer pursued.
cheap nfl smile, I began: I paused, excited and said: The first time. Leopard Huang opening called my boss, leopard Huang excited looking at me, he was very moved, I did not expect, they have committed such a despicable error, the boss not only does not blame them, but to him as a reward. called him more ashamed of it!
Looked attentively at the leopard Huang, my words with a pun Road: cheap nfl smile, I continued: Leopard Huang nodded his head touched, excited and said: Smiled and nodded, and did not want him to go on the war has already begun to doubt, suspect that the leopard Huang in the end they went.
Indicate leopard Huang sit down, I Zhuantou Chao Hu looked, confident Hu looked, I smiled and said:

No comments:

Post a Comment